Video of the Week #2

Technology is not always my friend. That was definitely the case this week. My school has wi-fi everywhere in the building except for the wing the Music Room is in. My brother-in-law so kindly gave me a long ethernet cord which is fabulous but my computer still tried to hook up to the wi-fi. This caused a million little "no internet" icons to appear on the task bar of my computer and the internet would not cooperate. I finally figured out how to turn the automatic wi-fi detector (yes, I did make that term up) but not until yesterday. Needless to say Video of the Week #2 did not get played in every class but my Smart Board is up and running!




I chose this video (again hoping to grab the attention of the boys) because of the Star Wars theme and because Nick McKaig impressed me. Although, I do not approve of how he is holding his fake flute. Enjoy!

from-math-to-music

Comments

Popular Posts