Upcoming Projects

Woo hoo! It is March break this week. I thought I wasn't ready for it but I am. I have been cautioned by some not to do too much work this week and since I am pretty well caught up on my marking (I know. It's weird) I don't feel a lot of pressure to work. 

I thought I would share a few projects that I am hoping to take care of in the next few weeks. Disclaimer: This is to motivate me to actually complete them when I get back to school. 

1). Re-labeling my Wall of Drawers
 I actually hate these drawers despite their usefulness. I'd prefer to have a wall of shelves so that I could put my things in cute baskets but alas that is not the case. This is my number one project to do since I just ordered some new (but really old, I'm talking published in the 1930s) method books. Check out my not-so-wonderful sticky note labels. The kids never know where to return the books. I mean, is my masking taped sticky note not clear enough? No it is not. 

2). Decorating the Bulletin Board Outside my Room
This bulletin board has been empty for the whole year. It is a source of embarrassment for me. I have plans for it though! On the bottom half of the board I will be posting any musical opportunities for my students. On the top half I am hoping to put a musical quote or a joke that I will switch out each month.  
Source
3). Composer of the Month on my Exit Door
I have seen a number of "Composer of the Month" ideas on Pinterest. My goal is to attach a picture frame to my door and put the composer's picture in there and surround it with facts about the composer. The Practical Pages blog has some great ideas for Composer of the Month along with some free printables. 
Source


from-math-to-music

Comments

Popular Posts