...And Baby Makes Three!

Merry Christmas! Here in Ontario we have been hit with a major ice storm that has left some without power since Saturday night. Thankfully our power was only out for a few hours.

Clearly, I have taken a bit of a break from blogging the last little while but I have a good reason - my husband and I are expecting our first child at the end of January! 



Life, in the last little while, has been very busy with getting our house looking the way we want it before Baby V arrives, setting up a nursery, Christmas concerts and carol sings, and trying to get as many assessments done of my students before I leave. I feel blessed to have a full-year maternity leave but I've also been struggling with leaving my kids and my program to someone else as my Principal hasn't hired anyone to replace me yet. Alas, I will survive and have been told repeatedly that when I'm off with my baby I won't even think about school. I'll let you know how that goes. 

Here are a few other maternity photos taken by Joy Gomersall. If you are in the Toronto area and are looking for a great photographer, check out her website!






from-math-to-music


Comments

Popular Posts